All About Me!
Some known and unknown facts about me...
- I love "the color purple"; the movie and the actual color.
- I love to eat, but don't like to cook.
- I love to travel...My favorite city is New York!
- I love adventure, and the mysteries of life.
- I love jazz music; and I wish I could sing.
- I love my dog "Snapshot", who give me unconditional love.
- I love meeting new people...and I absolutely LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY!
My Life's Motto: "Success comes from having dreams that are bigger than your fears".
Growing up as a teen, I was always the one with the camera and barely ever in the pictures; but even back then I knew I wanted nothing more than to capture the world.
A native of New Orleans, LA, I grew up the creative middle child of two sisters.
After receiving my Associate in Science, I then went on to graduate from the New York Institute of Photography.
For years, I worked as a fashion model as a way to build a respectable relationship within the fashion industry, but soon after fell in love with Senior Portrait Photography as my niche calling. "It's just something about being apart of a high school seniors' portrait experience, as they transition in life from a child to the real world".
I have made a name for myself as a easy-going, yet thinking outside the box kind of photographer, always finding new ways to reinvent the craft I love so much.
I'm currently single, living in beautiful city of Dallas.