2016 BOLD SENIOR PORTRAITS
When taking your 2018 Senior Portraits. You can choose from:
CHOOSE FROM DIFFERENT POSES:
Graduate - Classic - Funky - Urban - Sassy - School Spirit
Sporty - Swim Suit - Winter Wear
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Advance Initial Payment is $250 (non-refundable). Session Fee Included!
- Turn-around on portraits, normally 5-7 business days; (During Non-Peak Season).
- Turn-around 10-14 business day; (During Peak Season / JAN - JUNE).
- Each session is by Appointment Only. Sorry, No Walk-ins.
- ALL sessions are about (2) hrs on average.
- Please arrive on time. You'll be given a (15) minutes. Grace Period, after your scheduled time slot.
- 30-minutes Late Appointment or session cancelled within 72-hrs are subject to an additional $25 fee.
- Bring LOTS of PERSONALITY!!!
GIRLS (Don't Forget) Jewelry, Hair Accessories, and at least 2-4 outfits.
GUYS (Don't Forget) White Collared Shirt, Dark Neck Tie, Class Ring, and 2-4 outfits.
- Cap and Gowns are provided (Check with us to make sure we have the right color tassel in stock, or you can bring in your own)
- Bring in any props such as hats, sports equipment, or awards you would like to incorporate into your portraits.
- Any special ideas you have for your portrait session that are out of the norm, please discuss it with your photographer before your appointment date.
- If you have a special location in mind for your Senior Portraits please let us know before your session.
- Also, please limit the amount of people you bring with you to your session. Only those who are in the "parent portrait" should be with you.
Call or Email me for information on other Portrait Rates at; 214.317.5991 or Info@TamCamPhoto.com.
Senior Portrait FAQ:
How much do I have to put down?
All packages are required to pay an initial payment of $250, before booking your portrait appointment date. This payment will be applied to your overall balance.
Are pets allowed in my seniors portraits?
Absolutely...We LOVE PETS!
Do you travel to any location I want to take my portraits?
Yes...just let us know in advance where you would like to be photograph for your senior portraits, and we are there! We will travel up to 40 miles - round trip for any senior portrait session.
How many outfits should I bring?
Both guys and girls should bring at least 3 - 5 outfits. It's always better to have more than less outfits to choose from.
What type of pictures should I expect to take?
It depends on the package you choose. Plan to take on average from 2 to 4 poses in most cases. We really want you to have the best choices for you Senior Portraits.
You will take a Cap & Gown, Casual, School Spirit, Dressy, and a Close-up.
Can I include anything I want in the picture?
Absolutely! You can bring anything you want to include in your portraits; from your new car - to your pet(s). Whatever you want to bring is up to you!
Do you have the Cap/Gowns & Tassel?
Yes, we have (14) of the most popular school colors in robes, hats, and tassels. The tassels are always tricky, because that's what's makes your school unique; but if you have doubt about if we have your colors in stock, please give us a CALL or TEXT me at the studio to make sure. The number is 214-317-5991.
Do you have Honor Society Stoles and Honor Ropes?
Yep! But again, if you have doubts, give us a call at the studio.
I heard I will receive a FREE Parent and Senior Portrait...is this true?
Yes, you heard right! All seniors will receive a free 10x13 cap and gown enlargement portrait with their parents on every package. This is our way of saying "Thank You" for your business"! All courtesy senior portraits are taken on a white background, so tell mom, dad, to come camera ready!
Is there a Booking Fee?
Yes. Your initial booking payment is $250. This payment is NON-REFUNDABLE.
What is the turnaround on Portraits?
Portraits are normally back in 5 - 7 business days during non-peek season, and up to 14 business days during peek season? Keep in mind, the studio is closed on Sundays and Mondays.
Do you sell images on a Image CD's for Flash Drives?
YES, I know a lot of seniors want to post their portraits on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, so high res senior portrait CD's are offered to you when you at a REDUCED RATE once you reach a certain price point in your balance. Otherwise, full res CD's or Flash Drives are of $497.
Do you do Graduation Announcement?
Yes! Graduation Announcement cards start at $247 for (25) 4x8 photo cards with personalized inscription. The turnaround on announcement cards is 5-10 business days.
Can my Senior Portraits be mailed to me?
Sorry, every package has to be picked up from the studio within 60 days.
Do you take credit cards?
Yes, we take all major credit cards.
Is there a fee for portraits not being picked up on time?
Yes. We will store your portraits within 60 days of your session date. After that, it is an additional $1 per day until you pick up your portraits.
What if I'm late or lost for my appointment?
If you are late, you will receive a 15-minutes grace period. After your 15-minutes, there is a $25 late fee. After 30 minutes, your appointment will be canceled. Upon re-booking, $25 will be added to you portrait balance.
Do you do outdoor portraits?
YES! When the Texas weather is nice, we encourage Seniors to take advantage of the beautiful outdoor scenery; especially during the Fall and Summer Seasons.
If we missed any questions, please let us know. Can't wait to see you in front of the Camera!